An Easy Way to Get More Cucumbers in Your Mouth
Whether you’re looking for an easy to make light lunch or dinner idea or you are craving an afternoon snack, these gluten-free tuna and cucumber sandwiches hit the spot. Not only are the incredibly simple to make, they are healthy and delicious too.
Everyone makes their tuna salad differently, I usually just throw together whatever I have in the fridge to make it work, as seen below with the use of the pickle relish. Feel free to do it up however you like, this is just an example. Certainly any type of protein + salad would work here, chicken, egg, tuna, etc.
These cucumbers came directly from my parents garden, which I suppose you could say I did as well. Certainly I’ll be around a lot longer though and if you were thinking about eating me I’d prefer you leave any knives out of the equation. Anyhoo I’ll spare you any more writing and get straight to the recipe.
Gluten-Free Tuna and Cucumber Sandwiches Recipe
What You Need:
- ½ to 1 cucumber
- 2 cans of tuna
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of mayo
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Either half of stalk of celery chopped OR I used a spoonful of sweet pickle relish
- Garlic powder, salt, & pepper to taste
- A pinch of cayenne
What You Do:
- Make the tuna salad by combining all the ingredients in a bowl, chill if so desired.
- Peel (if so desired) and slice the cucumber into rounds.
- Put a spoonful of the tuna salad on top of one slice of cucumber and top with another.
- Make as many as you desire to eat.
Ta-Da! It’s that easy. Crisp, delicious, and healthy. Also, it’s gluten-free as far as I know, and it’s probably keto or paleo but honestly I can’t keep up with what’s what. What I do know is that it is part of THE PHALLIC FOOD DIET and thus it’s here for you whenever you need it (or want it).
Loving what you’re getting so far? Get other Phallic Food diet recipes. Including more like The Reno Footlong Kielbasa Featuring special guest, Cooking with Julien.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!