Hot Dogs! Get Your Extra Long Phallic Hot Dogs Here!
Nothing says Phallic Food Diet better than the Original Phallic Hot Dog! Toasted bun smothered in mayo, topped with a crunchy carrot pickle relish. You’ll be surprised by how tasty this actually is. So don’t delay, put that extra long, hot juicy wiener shaped piece of meat in your mouth today.
More hot dog recipes to come all month! If you’d like to be featured for your big and tasty hot dog recipe send it on over to me and I’ll see what I can do with it.
The Original Phallic Dog with Carrot Pickle Relish Recipe
What You Need:
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup of pre-made pickle relish
- Handful of pecans
- 4 Extra long hot dogs
- 4 Hot dog bun
What You Do:
- Make relish
- Add ½ cup shredded carrots to ½ cut of pre-made pickle relish, throw in nuts if so desired.
- Cook hot dogs according to package direction of your choice.
- Toast hot dog buns (optional)
- Slather buns with mayo. Throw hot dogs on top of buns, top with the relish. Enjoy.
For more Phallic Food Diet Recipes including other great party food ideas, check out my Crescent Wrapped Hot & Spicy Pickles.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!