Send These Noods Right Over
The best part of this phallic food asian noodles dish is that you can eat it hot, warm, or cold; any way you have it, it’s delicious. I also like it because it’s a well-rounded addition to the phallic food diet cookbook as it includes 4 major phallic foods: carrots, cucumbers, sausage, and peanuts. The combination creates a plethora of texture and the jalapenos and sauce add a nice kick.
As someone who lives alone and struggles at times to have the motivation to cook, these phallic food noodles are great to have ready to go in the fridge for whenever hunger strikes. I like to eat mine with chopsticks because it’s good practice, and I could use all the practice I can get because I’ll tell you, I didn’t use chopsticks until I was well into my late 20s. There was only one Chinese restaurant anywhere near me growing up and not only did it make me sick on both occasions that I went, they only had forks. Now, when I go out in public to an asian restaurant I only look sort of awkward instead of all the way awkward–oh the powers of learning, practicing, growing.
Anyway, now, with this tasty recipe you can grow your stomach and your chopsticking skills all at once! Or just eat it with a fork, either way, you’re welcome.
Phallic Food Asian Noodles Recipe
What You Need:
- Half a package of Udon noodles (or noodles of choice)
- 1 LB Ground sausage
- 2 medium/large carrots shredded
- ½ of one Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1-2 Jalapenos, diced
- Half of a red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- ⅔ cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetener of choice (agave, honey, brown sugar etc)
- The juice of one lime
- ½ teaspoon Garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped peanuts
What You Do:
- Boil a pot of water and cook noodles based on package direction, drain
- At the same time, brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat, drain, set aside
- Cook the onion and jalapeño on medium low for about five minutes,
- Make sauce by combining all the ingredients in a bowl
- Pour sauce into onion, mix, add drained sausage, carrots and cucumber stir, then add to drained noodles, stir some more
- Serve in individual bowls and top with peanuts and/or cilantro
Loving what you’re getting so far? Get other Phallic Food diet recipes. Including more like the Gluten-Free Tuna Cucumber Sandwiches.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!