Have Some Fondue with Your Wieners
Here’s another simple yet delicious recipe. Hot dogs and queso. Of course, you can dress it up or down any way you like. For example, you can use fancy toothpicks or fancy cheese. You can add green chili instead of or in addition to the jalapeños. You could even buy the queso already made and not even have to worry about it.
Because let me tell you, I made this, and it was pretty good round one but when I reheated the queso it got grainy, my advice would be to not do that because that’s a lot of cheese going down the drain (I did not literally put it down the drain because I didn’t want my pipes to get constipated.)
Anyhoo, what’s nice about this hot dogs and queso recipe is that you can make it for guests as a nice fun party food or you can make up a plate for yourself to snack on as you watch your latest tv binge, I of course did the latter because i enjoy having all the hotdogs to myself.
Bratwurst can also be used in this recipe, I added a chicken one to the one you see in the picture.
Anyhoo without further adieu, I present to you the newest hot dog recipe of the month, hot dogs and queso also known as:
Meat Chodes with Creamy White Queso Dip Recipe
What You Need:
Hot dogs and or bratwurst
Carrots (for garnish, optional)
- 1 8 oz. block of white American or white cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 Jalapeños (sliced and diced)
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
What You Do:
Make the Queso:
- Chop up your big block of cheese into tiny bits.
- Heat up the evaporated milk (not too hot!) and then whisk in cornstarch.
- Once it starts to lightly simmer, reduce the heat to low.
- Stir in the cheese by the handful. Keep STIRRING. Stir and stir until all the cheese is incorporated and also completely melted.
- Add in your peppers and spices.
- Put in serving bowl.
Cook Hot Dogs/Brats:
Follow your favorite method.
- Put bowl of queso on plate.
- Cut the hot dogs and or brats into chunks and stab with toothpicks.
- Add carrots, cucumbers, or any other phallic-y food items to the plate you have sitting around.
- Time to dip those wieners in some rich creamy white sauce and enjoy!
Loving what you’re getting so far? Get other Phallic Food diet recipes. Including more from Hot Dog Month with The Reno Footlong Kielbasa Featuring special guest, Cooking with Julien.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!