Trade Your Soggy White Buns for This Juicy Tart Alternative
While I was eating these hot dogs in a pickle, the guy who has been upgrading my internet came to the door to check and make sure it was still working. He was like, ‘oh, guess I caught you eating.’ And I was like, ‘I’m always eating so that’s a likely scenario.’ Anyway, I was telling my friend about how weird it was to have a guy walk in your house while you’re shoving a hot dog stuffed into a pickle into your mouth and he said to me, ‘always make eye contact while eating phallic shaped foods in front of other people’ and I really regret not being weirder when I opened the door.
But… I really need the internet to get the word out to all of your about the Phallic Food Diet so I suppose it was a good thing not to creep out my internet guy too much.
Anyhoo. This recipe is so simple I didn’t really know what to talk about. You literally just cut open a pickle and put hot dog in it. I jizzed it up a bit you know, so it would be more like a recipe. Go as simple or as fancy as you please.
I’m all for replacing buns with pickles, but I will say it’s pretty fucking messy when you’re eating–so bring your own bib.
Hot Dogs in a Pickle Recipe
What You Need:
- ½ Cup Cream Cheese
- ½ cup white cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 large whole pickles
- Mayo, Mustard, sauerkraut, or horseradish to Drizzle
What You Do:
- Make Cream Spread. Stir and combine the cream cheese, cheese, and seasonings in a bowl.
- Cook hot dogs based on package direction or your personal preference.
- Slice triangle out of whole pickle to make slot for hotdog (essentially cut a ¼ of it out without cutting in half).
- Slather cream cheese mix on pickle.
- Slide in the hot dog.
- Top with a drizzle or dollop of either mayo, mustard, sauerkraut, or horseradish.
Are you getting all you can get from the Phallic Food diet? This was the final recipe from HOT DOG MONTH Check out The Reno Footlong Kielbasa Featuring special guest, Cooking with Julien for more where that came from.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!