Put your hot dog in a new position tonight!
Chili cheese hot dog tacos will take your bland old hot dog to the next level. This is the perfect recipe if you have leftover hot dogs or chili sitting around and are looking for a way to spice things up. These are also great because if you buy everything pre-made like I did they take a whole 5 minutes to make.
Of course, if you want to make everything from scratch that’s up to you but my motto is work smarter, not harder.
As you can see from the pictures, these chili cheese hot dog tacos are not the prettiest to look at, but by golly they’re delicious, surprisingly delicious.
Just another Phallic Food Diet recipe that will leave you begging for more.
Chili Cheese Hot Dog Tacos Recipe
What You Need:
- Hot Dogs
- 1 can of chili (or your own homemade chili)
- White cheddar cheese or Monterrey jack cheese
- Guacamole (pre-made or homemade)
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Hardshell or soft shell tacos
What You Do:
- Cook hot dog by package directions or your particular preferred method
- Heat up chili
- Heat shells
- Start layers with guac on bottom
- Followed by the Hot dog, Chili, Cheese, Crushed tortilla chips (optional), Drizzle of plain green yogurt or sour cream (optional)
- Shove these crunchy hot dog tacos in mouth
Want more Phallic Food diet recipes? Check out more from hot dog month with special guest, Chubstep’s Chicago Style Phallic Hot Dog with Cumback Sauce.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!