Aka: Irish sausages with mashed parsnips and potato
Fill Yourself Up with This Thick & Tasty Irish Entree
From big juicy sausages to pretty plump parsnips, this phallic food diet meal is sure to please! It’s perfect if you’re looking for a simple way to celebrate Irish heritage this month, or if you just want to add another easy, delicious, and moderately healthy recipes to your arsenal.
Of course, the parsnips and sausages are the phallic food ingredients.
Parsnips are cousins to carrots and are a very good source of fiber. In this recipe I combine with potatoes, mostly because these were the ingredients I had in my house, but you can totally use only parsnips (or only potatoes) if you so choose.
Irish Sausages with Mashed Parsnips and Potatoes Recipe
Aka Bangers and Smashers
What You Need:
- 1 pound parsnips peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1+ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- Kosher (or garlic) salt and pepper, to taste
- Irish sausages or brats of your choice
What You Do:
- To a large pot, add the peeled potatoes and parsnips, fill with water, and boil over high heat.
- Once fork tender, remove them from the heat, and drain.
- Add in 4 tablespoons of butter and half of the milk. Stir and mash the parsnips and potatoes. Add in more milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- At the same time, cook sausages via their package directions. (I’ve been using my Nu Wave oven, which is 10 minutes at 380 degrees F).
- Serve these bangers and smashers on a plate and shove in mouth to enjoy!
Thanks for coming!
For more Phallic Food Diet Recipes including even more Banana Fun check out my Basic Bitch Banana Bread with a Phallic Diet Twist here.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!