The Easiest Phallic Food Diet Recipe to Come!
Who can resist the flavors of meat, pickles, and cheese all wrapped up into one bite-sized tongue-gasm? Sure, you could eat a pickle by itself, or shove a piece of meat directly down your throat, but if you’re looking to impress yourself, your friends, or lover(s) then why not take one extra step and make these delicious treats? They are a party pleaser, whether that’s a party for one, a Big Game party, or an intimate evening at home binge-watching your favorite show with your romantic interest.
Meat Wrapped Cream Stuffed Pickles Recipe
What You Need:
- 12 slices of your favorite meat (I used pastrami)
- 5 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 8 oz spreadable cream cheese
- 12 dill pickle spears
What You Do:
- Mix the blue cheese and cream cheese either in a bowl or a food processor
- Place meat slices flat on a work surface, spread with the cream mixture.
- Place one pickle about an inch in on the meat, then roll it up.
- You can refrigerate at this point for easier cutting or go ahead and cut into bite size slices. I discovered it was easier to cut both ends first and then work toward center.
- Arrange on platter if serving company or shove directly in mouth if you’re enjoying your own company. These are actually really filling so let me know how many you can eat at once. (My record is 8.)
Thanks for coming!
For more Phallic Food Diet Recipes check out Go Eat a Carrot Hummus.
Support Go Eat a Carrot on Patreon for fun food facts and just the tip–sex tips, and more!