Why Kings Should Eat Pussy
Another Reason to Stay Away from Marriage in the Patriarchy
I’ve been thinking about this DJ Khaled situation. The one where he says he won’t perform oral sex on his wife because he’s a King and since he’s the King she still has to blow him.
Seems like most of us have the same opinion about this being bullshit.
It wouldn’t be bullshit if he just didn’t like performing oral sex, but the reason he doesn’t do it is because he thinks that she doesn’t deserve sexual pleasure. At least that is the interpretation. Because he provides for her financially that is seemingly good enough for him. Because he provides financially she is “required” to suck his dick. Hmm?! Interesting.
And people can’t seem to follow the concept that marriage and prostitution share similar traits. Oh sure, one is sanctioned Under God and the other I guess technically Under the Devil but getting paid to be with someone is all basically the same thing, whether you’re getting paid to be with someone for a night or you’re getting paid to be with someone for a life.
Neither is wrong necessarily, but it is what it.
I was in a discussion with Tinder date the other night. He claims that marriage is rooted in spirituality. I claim that marriage is rooted in social and financial status. That is, two people married to unite families in order to make more money and boost power. Perhaps we’re both right in our own ways. Maybe we’re both wrong. Yet, married is NOT rooted in love, of course some people get married because of love but that’s not the only reason for marriage in the history of marriage. The king/queen thing is quite interesting, considering we don’t live in that time period anymore.
If you’re using those words symbolically to mean that you are above other people then you’d know that being above other people actually means that you give pleasure and thoughtfulness and kindness to others– particularly to your lovers (and that you don’t actually think you’re above anyone, but that’s a different story).
- I don’t know if I could ever get married.
- I don’t know if I could ever get married to someone who hated to eat pussy.
- I could be with someone who hated to eat pussy but was cool with other people eating my pussy.
- If I did ever get married though I’m pretty sure that person would have to love eating pussy as much as I love oral sex.
- Maybe I haven’t gotten married or even had a partner in such a long time because no one seems to be capable of rising to my level of sluttiness.
- I know you’re out there though. Kings and Queens of Slutsville hit me up, not necessarily to get married but we could pretend to be royalty together for a night.
Become a Go Eat A Carrot Patron on Patreon!
Follow me on all the Social Media
Show support by purchasing something for me from my Amazon Wish List (I’ll review whatever gets sent my way!)
Need Toys? Here Are Links to My Top 3 Favorite Brands: